LG’s top load washer offers a modern update with a mega capacity that can handle more clothes per load, powered by TurboWash3D technology for a powerful clean in less time. With the ThinQ app, you can receive alerts on your smartphone once the clothes are clean and control the washer from anywhere at any time. Smart Pairing enables the washer to communicate with the dryer to select a compatible drying cycle, making it the ultimate laundry hack.
- When it comes to laundry capacity, big is good, bigger is better. You can wash a king-size comforter and a full set of bedding in a single load! At 5.5 cu. ft. of mega capacity, you’ll definitely have more room to clean.
- A powerful jet spray, plus the tub and motor that rotate independently and in opposite directions, create a powerful water flow that causes garments to rub against each other throughout the cycle for enhanced washing performance.
- Get your clothes clean and experience a smarter way to wash with our innovative 6Motion technology. Each wash cycle combines up to 6 different wash motions to provide a revolutionary cleaning experience.
- Keep your appliances running smoothly with ThinQ Care, now in the ThinQ app. Get notifications about usage, maintenance, plus early diagnosis right on your phone. ThinQ Care will help you understand your appliance needs, avoid potential problems, and keep your appliance running its best.
- The ThinQ App controls laundry and can remotely auto-select a compatible drying cycle.
- LG top load washers use precise wash motions to ensure clothes move efficiently through the detergent and water mix and come out ultra-clean, all while saving energy and money. But if you decide you want extra water in the occasional load, LG gives you the option to get your (deep) fill.
- Press Water Plus at the start of any cycle to select the maximum water level. Cycle already started? Just hit Pause, Water Plus, and then Start. Another plus—the one-time setting will automatically switch back to high-efficiency water levels the next time you’re ready to wash.
- Saving energy doesn’t have to mean compromising on cleaning with the ColdWash option. Powered by LG Direct Drive and 6Motion technology, it’s ideal for cleaning all types of clothes—even those normally washed in warm water. Use with almost any wash cycle and most fabric types.
- Unlike tubs made from porcelain or plastic, the LG NeveRust Stainless Steel Tub avoids the chips and nicks that can snag fabrics and ruin clothing. A durable surface actually gets smoother over time and keeps your washer looking like new, even after years of use.
- Backed by a 10-year limited warranty, the LG Direct Drive Motor delivers peace of mind with every load. Fewer moving parts means less noise and vibration, greater stability, and durable performance you can depend on for years to come.
- This LG high-efficiency washer uses far less water and energy than a conventional washer for savings that add up with each load. Get additional savings with load-sensing technology that adjusts water levels and wash times or by adding the ColdWash option to almost any cycle.
- Enjoy the convenience of a clear lid that allows you to watch your washer in action uninterrupted. And the convenient SlamProof Lid automatically closes and firmly holds itself at certain angles, thanks to our smooth-operating hydraulic hinge.
- Wash whenever you want— LG ‘s TrueBalance Anti-Vibration and LoDecibel systems are designed for a quiet operation that keeps even big loads in balance to reduce washer noise and vibration. A must-have for main-floor or second-floor laundry rooms.
- With LG TubClean, you don’t have to worry about mold, mildew or odors. Select the TubClean cycle, add liquid bleach or other cleaners, and let the washer thoroughly clean and dry the tub, door, and gaskets. Run it every month or so to keep your washer—and your laundry—clean and fresh.