With the built-in washing machine faucet, prewash your clothes directly inside this top-load washer to help remove loose soils. Alternatively, select the Presoak Option for a soak and wash cycle in one. Our washer’s impeller works to drive clothes from the outer rim to the center for a deep clean once you’ve chosen the appropriate cycle.
- The Built-In Water Faucet allows you to easily prewash clothes and other items right in the washer, with a conveniently located interior faucet that gives you instant access to water to remove loose soils.
- The Presoak Option lets you skip soaking outside of the washer, adding extra time to the cycle to soak clothes inside the washer. After 30 minutes, the wash cycle will start automatically for a better clean.
- The Deep Water Wash option lets you customize the water level to various depths, providing more water to help break down loose soils and ensure heavily soiled clothes get an optimal clean. (Bulky Items cycle only available with deepest water level.)
- The Smooth impeller provides a thorough yet gentle clean, with a seamless surface and vanes that guide clothes from the outer rim to the center for a deep clean.
- The Smooth Spiral Stainless Steel Wash Basket helps protect fabrics, gently guiding clothes during the wash cycle.
- The Lid Lock automatically locks when the load sensing phase begins but can be unlocked any time simply by pressing the Start/Pause button. The Lid Lock icon on the console illuminates when the lid is locked.
- The Quick Wash Cycle cleans small, lightly soiled loads in as little as 30 minutes. (Based on a 3-lb load)
- The Extra Rinse Option ensures dirty loads get the care they need, washing away any lingering soils or detergent with an additional rinse.